Events & Resources
Contact Stroman & associates to find out how to bring one of these sessions to your…
• College or University
• Board of Directors
• Work Team
• Civic Club
• Annual Meeting
• Professional Association
• Fundraising Team
“Kent: Thank you so much for the time and effort you’ve contributed to this year’s Endowment Challenge Grant program. It was certainly evident in the training today that you’ve made a positive impact on the organizations that are participating. Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise so that others can succeed!”
Bartlesville Community Foundation
These seminars and workshops have been presented by Stroman & associates at various conferences, meetings and retreats around the country. Each presentation we make is tailored to fit the needs of that particular audience.
If you don’t see a workshop that fits your specific needs, contact us. We’ll talk about creating a workshop designed just for you.
Workshops and Seminars
- Igniting Your Creativity Explosion!
- 7 Reasons Why Campaigns Fail
- Successful, Effective, Busy Fundraisers–Managing Time, Priorities, and Expectations
- The Work of the Board–Synergies for Successful Relations
- Nine Keys to Forming the Ideal Board
- Budgets and Basics (Making sense of finance for the non-financial leader)
- The Business of Nonprofit…Improving the Bottom Line without Sacrificing Top Issues
- Tapping the Hidden Potential–The Boards Role in Fundraising
- Some Do, Some Don’t! (Why some NPOs grow and thrive while others flounder and fail)
- Writing Winning Grant Proposal…and other Fundraising Realities!
- Fundraising Priorities…Where do we start?
- Fundraising for Secure Future—How to “jump start” your Endowment Campaign
- Goal Setting and Your Annual Fund
Got Money? A Winning Approach to Your Annual Fund Campaigns
- Cultivation, Solicitation, Appreciation
- Special Event Fundraising: Finding the Right “tool” for the Job
- Major donors… who needs ‘em?
- Capital Campaigns: Blessing or Curse?
- Campaign Readiness—Are we ready to launch our capitol project now?
- Seven Secrets of Successful Solicitation
- Money & Ministry: Stewardship Development in the Local Church
- Working with the Church Board: Moving from Pressures to Priorities
- Strategic Planning—Workable, Accountable, Achievable