How We Can Help
Fundraising: Capital Campaigns
- an internal assessment to determine if your organization is ready for a capital campaign.
- an external assessment to determine the campaign’s viability and potential.
- a condensed summary making a case in support of your organization.
- proper training for volunteers to learn conversational fundraising and permission based marketing – not intrusive marketing (telemarketing).
Prospect Identification and Research:
- find out the most likely candidates for your campaign. Do they have the means to give money? Do they have passion for your mission?
- learn the strategies to indentify, educate, engage and cultivate potential donors.
- chart the course for the campaign, bring accountability to the campaign and work for a successful conclusion.
Making the Ask:
- develop effective practices for securing the gift.
Fundraising: Capacity Building
- bring in an outside professional to identify strengths and weaknesses and recommend a solution.
Annual Fund Planning:
- make a plan for renewable donations, keep components fresh by supplementing existing strategies with new ones.
- assist you in preparing and submitting proposals to foundations. Our approach focuses on the fact that foundation giving is a relationship approach.
Major Gift Initiatives:
- program that targets larger contributions from a smaller amount of donors. Assist you in identifying donors with increased level of support.
- workshops designed to increase the effectiveness of Executive and Development staff.
- help you build the organizational infrastructure for receiving large gifts.
Stewarding the Gift:
- learn how to nurture donor relationships for the long term.
Board and Leadership Development
- lead your board to viewing old problems with new eyes and seeing emerging opportunities.
Executive (CEO) Coaching:
- a professional comes along side for a period of time to bring accountability.
- assist with defining job description for developing or expanding leadership.
- work together to identify long term horizon for your organization. Establish strategic goals and plans to achieve those goals.
- outline what has to happen to assure mission success. Identify factors that may hinder the organization from being truly successful.
- look at structures of an organization to assure that it is structured to be successful.
- understand what the critical measure for success is. Look at non-monetary goals. Identify long term goals with short term increments.
- Establish an organizational structure built on accountability for results..